Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Scalp Strangeness: Stress?

For the first time yesterday in weeks, if not months, my scalp got all sensitive, tingly and generally strange again. Could this be a reaction to the stress levels of starting a new course and worrying about whether my energy would last all day? It was uncomfortable enough that I couldn’t sleep on that part of my head, which last happened long enough ago that I cannot recall it.

I rarely have anxiety dreams about teaching, but I sure did Sunday night: late to class, not properly dressed, teachers evaluating me with hugely negative comments, you name it, the whole nine yards. That was an interesting experience.

My energy mostly lasted, though I was tired enough that I fell down, a hard fall, yesterday, which I also haven’t done in some time.... But the day was a success (the classes, at least) and I feel great about the group culture in both classes.

Onto another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment